My first DIY effort in building this outdoor hutch for beethoven.

Beethoven3

I am very bad in building things related to carpentry, masonry etc. But somewhere I had to begin.  So I started with an outdoor hutch for my bunny Beethoven. The end result was not excellent but not bad either. Infact I like its rustic look. Not only me but even Beethoven loves his new home under the sun where he can pluck his own grass to eat.
However, I leave the final verdict in your hands. You decide how many marks you will give me out of 100. But bear in mind, this is my first effort.

Anyway I am proud of my first DIY outdoor storage bench and I love it.

Click here to know what inspired me to begin working on outdoor storage furnitures.


You may also be interested in this DIY project as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your definition of “muscle”?

My First Day Of Counseling To Teach Us How To Quit smoking.