Heart conditioning

I am on normal heart related medication and go for 6 monthly checkup for my cholesterol etc. My cholesterol level is normally under control because of my diet and medication. But triglycerides was a bit abnormal as it climbed to 15 and even my GP was concerned. I did a bit of research and found that major cause of its high level was alcohol (I am not an alcoholic, just a social drinker). I gave up alcohol completely for a month to check this fact and to my and my GP's surprise triglycerides level came down to 4 after a month.
I very strongly recommend the following eBook if you want to know everything about heart related ailments:
Crunch Cholesterol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Lose Weight In 2 Weeks

My Second Day Of Counseling To Teach Us How To Quit smoking.