I love my weekend routine now. Hope it continues like this.

Meditation

I love my weekends now. Saturaday morning begins with transcendental meditation which is followed by looking after my veggies in the kitchen garden. I have managed to plant potato, mint, spinach, passion fruit, lemon, strawberry and olives and my kitchen garden is blooming (slightly exaggrated) and I love it. I start my evening with Past Life Regression Session and its a great feeling.

Sunday mornings are devoted to Bikram Hot Yoga, which has helped my meditation as well as helped me in strengtening my lower back. I recommend Bikram Hot Yoga very strongly if you are suffering from lower back pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your definition of “muscle”?

My First Day Of Counseling To Teach Us How To Quit smoking.