Food with digestive enzymes

I am always very fond of nuts. Normally, I use to pickup hazelnuts, walnuts, almonds, cashews, chestnuts, pine nuts etc. as nibbles to go with my coffee or wine. One day I picked up a 250 gm. packet of unsalted roasted peanuts. It went well with the wine and I liked its natural taste. Next morning, I was impressed with my healthy digestion and had a very good and new experience in the toilet. I gave the credit to roasted peanut and bought it again the next day. The result was awesome. Since then, it has become an essential ingredient of my evening meal. I felt like sharing this as it is my first experience with the food that I realized its effectiveness after eating it. Normally I eat a recipe or a food after reading about it. I am sure peanut is one of those foods with digestive enzymes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Lose Weight In 2 Weeks

My Second Day Of Counseling To Teach Us How To Quit smoking.